Mortgage brokers may seem like a recent phenomenon, but they arrived on the scene back in the early 1990s. Mortgage brokers gained great popularity as most of Canada’s banks began to use this channel to acquire mortgage clients, while at the same time we saw the emergence of several new lenders in the mortgage market that introduced innovative distribution methods and a variety of mortgage product offerings previously unavailable. Many of these new ‘wholesale’ lenders (as commonly referred to) didn’t have the expensive branch networks and large overheads in place with the existing dominant mortgage lenders.
In the U.S. over 70% of consumers use a mortgage broker to get their mortgage. The Canadian mortgage market appears to be following in the footsteps of the American market. Why? Because brokers:
- Help you every step of the way
- Give you efficient and highly personalized service
- Counsel you on credit and mortgage qualifications
- Get you the most competitive rates
- Provide maximum flexibility in financing choices
- Help you with your home purchase, mortgage renewal or refinancing
- Put you in touch with suitable realtors, insurance agents, or any other home-related professional that you may require
All the help you need, for FREE!!!
Our service is free because it’s the selected lender who pays us, not you.